Out of hours, bays cordoned off…

So my latest TikTok concerns the granddaddy of bull[zb] stories, the bays cordoned off and pink chalk jobby TikTok - Make Your Day

And I knew someone would claim it’s true but so far a few have :smiley: :smiley: I love how disconnected some get from real life

It happened to me… Delayed in tipping by three hours.

…If theyd have tipped me on time, I wouldve been sailing on The Herald for a trailer swop…

Franglais:

…If theyd have tipped me on time, I wouldve been sailing on The Herald for a trailer swop…

Could you not have used the intervening three hours to visit some balcony in some embassy somewhere whilst at it?

toonsy:

Franglais:

Could you not have used the intervening three hours to visit some balcony in some embassy somewhere whilst at it?

SSHHHH ! :smiley:

Franglais:

toonsy:

Franglais:

SSHHHH ! :smiley:

There’s more truck drivers on that balcony than you get on the smoking deck of the commercial room on the Dover Calais crossing :laughing:

No,the grandaddy of all bull[zb] is your bogus advertising of your tik tok

lynchy:

Happy to be of service x

lynchy:

Thread started by switchlogic?
youtu.be/vsGsCvJWEo8

For the rest of us [emoji106] keep it coming.

And to be fair I don’t think he knows what bogus means :smiley:

stu675:

lynchy:

Thread started by switchlogic?
youtu.be/vsGsCvJWEo8

For the rest of us [emoji106] keep it coming.

Great record.

When I got told this,it was a driver delivering to argos and a police motorcylist turned up to deal with the situation.He told them the driver is not to be disturbed so the two bays either side could not be used and if the driver got disturbed the 9 hours would start again

switchlogic:
And to be fair I don’t think he knows what bogus means :smiley:

Isn’t a Bogus something you pick out of your nose after smelling too much BS?

Sploom:
When I got told this,it was a driver delivering to argos and a police motorcylist turned up to deal with the situation.He told them the driver is not to be disturbed so the two bays either side could not be used and if the driver got disturbed the 9 hours would start again

Well, yeah.
That is why it is illegal to run fridges in m-way service areas.

Heard a fella the other day suggest that despite the loader having his keys for a 2 hour tip where he is allowed to do as he pleases, the only way you are allowed to even think about having a break is to put the trailer brake on. And even then he still wouldn’t do it.

Jimmy McNulty:
Heard a fella the other day suggest that despite the loader having his keys for a 2 hour tip where he is allowed to do as he pleases, the only way you are allowed to even think about having a break is to put the trailer brake on. And even then he still wouldn’t do it.

The driver thinks he can’t put his tacho on break without putting the trailer brake on■■?
Wtf!

stu675:

Jimmy McNulty:

The driver thinks he can’t put his tacho on break without putting the trailer brake on■■?
Wtf!

If your on a loading bay.

And not only does he think it he was not far off preaching about it and other assorted ■■■■■■■■.

This thing about the police being called ,and then the story repeated over and over,its nothing new.Isnt that what a legend is?
And maybe we can all have been guilty of this but none of us brave enough to admit it on this forum!