Ouse Bridge near Goole M62

Anybody else on here happen to be sat on or near the goole Bridge. Been here well over an hour, maybe even two and getting bored now.

Major incident just over the other side of the bridge. Static caravan carrying truck somehow ploughed right through the central reservation closing both sides all lanes.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Air Ambulance landed

Hope they start thinking about turning you all around!!

Higghways England state that it will be closed till 17h00

trafficengland.com/?evtID=1644468

They’re turning everyone around now, it’s going to take a while but I can see them working their way from the back of the queue.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Westbound A63 from Humber Bridge to Brough closed as well, flooding and overturned vehicles

It’s gone right through the central and stopped on the other side, why are they holding traffic on the carriageway that it came from?
Surely they could’ve let the traffic through even if it was just on 1 or 2 lanes and the HS.
And I bet the driver of Johnson Haulage shut his eyes seeing that mobile home coming towards him, or is he there to recover it?

Just had my lad on the phone, its his mate who drives for RM transport in Hull, only 22 years old and killed someone - doubt he’ll drive a truck again. The company is one I got told that kept getting its O licenses taken off them, has been running under other names in the past. My lad was talking about going to work for them the other week and I told him not to.

Thought they had their OL taken off them in 2016 for ’ putting lives at risk ’ ?

It’s was running with a second truck and an ■■■■■■ van when I sore it on the way out of Hull.

itv.com/news/calendar/2018-0 … ous-crash/

3rd pic down seems to show 2nd motor, and ■■■■■■ van as mentioned earlier.

Was it one of these trucks that was involved in an accident with his own ■■■■■■ vehicle about a month ago?

Conor:
Just had my lad on the phone, its his mate who drives for RM transport in Hull, only 22 years old and killed someone - doubt he’ll drive a truck again. The company is one I got told that kept getting its O licenses taken off them, has been running under other names in the past. My lad was talking about going to work for them the other week and I told him not to.

They had it suspended before for dodgy tachos etc, they must have 12-15 wagons they all park up at Melton… last thing you expect on a motorway is that coming across the central reservation, sad for all involved

Everybody knows of these clowns, hopefully now this will be the end of them. Sad for the young lad driving and tragic for the loss of life. Wouldn’t surprise me if there were other mechanical issues with the lorry or the loading that contributed to this. Lets hope they haven’t been up to their old tacho tricks again and convinced the driver to break driving hours. Thank his lucky stars he never went through the barrier at the side of the bridge.

yt03:
They had it suspended before for dodgy tachos etc, they must have 12-15 wagons they all park up at Melton… last thing you expect on a motorway is that coming across the central reservation, sad for all involved

They’re not Westram and whatever they were called before that (began with letter S?) raised from the dead are they?

Conor:

yt03:

They’re not Westram and whatever they were called before that (began with letter S?) raised from the dead are they?

Was that Skeltons :question: Had a yard @ Scunthorpe

Conor:

yt03:

No it’s not westrams,

eagerbeaver:
Thought they had their OL taken off them in 2016 for ’ putting lives at risk ’ ?

THE BEAVER HAS BEEN RELEASED, ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BEAVER!

Operators Licence OB2004325 SI

Any more info on whats caused the crash?

I got told he was overting the other transporter going down the hill?