Ouch

Saw this on sliproad at Preston Brook on M56 yesterday :slight_smile:

looks like the tanks has been sucked in either by pumping and not venting or i would guess the tanks had a very hot wash and dropped with the lids valves closed.

brewers droop.

A good panel beater will have that done in half a day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

brados:
A good panel beater will have that done in half a day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

or some â– â– â– â– â– â–  :laughing:

wirralpete:
looks like the tanks has been sucked in either by pumping and not venting or i would guess the tanks had a very hot wash and dropped with the lids valves closed.

Looks that way - implosion

There’s a picture of the same trailer on Facebook somewhere, I saw it there first but ouch never the less :smiley:

BIGRIG:
0Saw this on sliproad at Preston Brook on M56 yesterday :slight_smile:

Did he drop a loaded Tank Trailer :grimacing:
Shall be a big Sign anywhere saying dont drop when loaded as Structure isn’t build for that

jessicas dad:
brewers droop.

Damm … I was just about to post that :laughing: :laughing:

Whoa!! What a surfboard that is!! :open_mouth:

Wot… no hand-rails !

Sorry boss, but I can’t get the unit under it. :grimacing:

Pat Hasler:

jessicas dad:
brewers droop.

Damm … I was just about to post that :laughing: :laughing:

you see thats the time differance you see between uk and the states. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ian58:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uCvZ7IeUFA

kin ell :open_mouth:

Blimey to both.

There’s a picture of the same trailer on Facebook somewhere,

Thats what I thought !!! but I saw it a few days ago , parked in a yard . I’d go look for it but can’t remember who posted it

maybe it hit a LOW bridge… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: or someones sucked the life out of it

truckyboy:
maybe it hit a LOW bridge… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: or someones sucked the life out of it

that will be my ex then… :laughing:

its a suttons trailer on the facebook page without lorry drivers we would be screwed… keep the industry alive.