Ouch!!

peterm:
Bazza. I’m always going on about the elderly driver thing. It’s just that I reckon most of them that do stupid things could probably never drive in the first bloody place. You should see 'em round here where I live. Talk about waiting for god. :open_mouth: I’ve got two cameras in my car since moving here. One forward and one to the rear. Waiting for DD to jump on that.

Toby. You’re right, they all just seemed to wander around as though he had nowt more serious than a splinter. There was one old boy picking things up, and I thought he was nicking stuff. :slight_smile: I hope the [zb] in the car get what’s coming to 'em.

It was weird no one checked him over. Bystander apathy.

Mind you I was once in a station in London when a bloke started kicking off to the security guards there. They’d restrained this bloke on the floor. People were standing around him and the security blokes like it was a Sunday at the beach, chatting away, eating, chatting on phones etc :laughing: :laughing: Like this was a normal thing. They were right next to this bloke in a large group, involved or poking their noses in but at the same time acting really blasé :laughing: Funny but strange.

Took the police thirty mins to get there (remember this was not long after London attracks). The cops CYCLED onto the concourse to sarcastic applause :laughing: :laughing: