Ouch Glad about the camera in the cab

Cameras are good things after all :slight_smile: home.bt.com/lifestyle/motoring/m … 3871648307

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=110050

[zb] is a lorryist?

Jeremy Clarkson coined the term lorryist to describe us people who go tear arsing all over this country delivering goods that nobody ordered and could live very well without.

That tube on the bike tried to sue,what a joke.id have happily went right over him

nearly there:
That tube on the bike tried to sue,what a joke.id have happily went right over him

Quite possibly down to those accident management scumbag companies making all kinds of unrealist promises

Trainer showed this at a DCPC day .Unaware there was a dash cam in the unit both of the bikers said lorry driver was to blame . After been told about the images available both admitted that it happened so quickly that now they were not so sure .

nearly there:

You would have happily went right over him eh,well it takes all sorts.

It’s a shame that “lying in court over a claim” doesn’t constitute perjury eh?

That’ll knock the stuffing out of the ambulance chasing industry I reckon…

In 1996 I was pulling away through a set of just-changed-to-green traffic lights at a set of crossroads in London when a female motorist having jumped the lights going across me swerved around the front of my advancing rigid, and plouged into a kerb, wrapping her tyres in…
I, not being hit, drove away, the accident having nothing to do with me, and knowing that it would be on the camera at the junction to back me up…
Woman and 6 witnesses tried to claim against me, having got my number, but not apparently my race, lorry type, time of day, the fact it was day rather than night, and sunny rather than 17:55 hours…

Claim didn’t go anywhere of course, but it was surprising that the “victim” could get 6 passers by to lie to the police over an impact that never in fact happened at all… I didn’t even “run her off the road” simply because the camara registered hers (a late for work nurse at guys hospital) as jumping the red lights in the first place. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: