Original Curtains for Scania 113 needed!

Hi, i’m looking for curtains and mounting brackets for the fog lights in the bumper of my new 113.
Maybe someone over here can help me?
Also other parts are interesting as long as they can be delivered by mail.
Contact also per WhatsApp: 00 49 170 9871551

Thanks in advance and merry christmas!
Jörg Richard

Hi Jorg if you can post a sample up I’ve seen what I think is a 3 series cab in a scrap yard that I’ve not visited for a few yrs ,probably by mid January I may of been able to call in for a look .cheers Dan’l

Hi, have you tried e bay ,type in what you want usually you can find it on there ,if not go on South Wales hauliers page send pm to rward ,rowly buys old trucks and does them up he might be able to help cheers John

Hi Dan, i have no sample. In this link you can see them. I hope that these are the original.
Maybe you can send a photo of the cab interior? Thanks a lot!
scaniaclassics.co.uk/#!prettyPhoto[1]/4/

Hi John, i try to find some parts since several weeks butwith not much luck. If nothing will change i
will try to contact @rward to see if he has something for sale. Thanks!

A happy new year for you both!
Regards
Jörg

Hi Jorg

I may still have a full set I will have a look tomorrow when I go to the garage,come from a 1995 113 not promising but they may still be there

Hi robthedog,

that would be great.
My 113 is from 1991. I hope they will fit if you find them.

Regards
Jörg

Scania141LBS:
Hi robthedog,

that would be great.
My 113 is from 1991. I hope they will fit if you find them.

Regards
Jörg

Hi jorg
Not good news I’m afraid they’ve been ragged the only one left is the rear window and that’s been ragged as well, but this is the tick you require for that vehicle see photo I hope this will help you to source the correct ones
Sorry
Rob

DBE5FD7B-481F-4D6E-B924-33D3535A45E5.jpeg

And no matter how carefully you used to wash em they would always shrink , or was it my ex wife’s lack of operational skills with the washer :laughing:

Oh, thats a sad sight… :unamused:
Nevertheless thank you very much for your trial to help!

Happy new year from germany!
Regards
Jörg

Topic can be deleted.

Jorg I looked and have not got any but this is worth a try atlas trucks greece his name his Antony great man he deals in scania parts and if he can he will help you good luck regards rowly

Hi rowly,

thank you for answering but i found some in Holland.
I know atlas in greece.
A friend of mine bought a truck and a cabin from him.

Regards
Jörg