Order your new Volvo now and you can have it Euro5

Buddy has just roadtested the new Volvo,greatly impressed with the attention Volvo have given to every detail.Did comment that against the new Merc. not much in it with Merc probably
losing out with their crap dealership service.And seems if you order the new Volvo now you can have it as a Euro5,does look the business and if Ricky gets his finger out should feature on
the Biglorryblog soonest.Great pics.

I predict there’s going to be huge demand for Euro 5 trucks this year, Euro 6 comes into force on 31st December 2013 and it’s reckoned that it will put £10,000 onto the cost of a new truck. Demand for second-hand Euro 5 trucks is through the roof, I’ve had my 08 reg Renault Magnum for eight months now and 08 reg Magnums are selling for the same today as they were last Summer.

It’s getting ridiculous though with the LEZ, in 10 years time you won’t be able to run a 62 plate truck. Who is going to want them? where are they going to go? The Africans wont want them because they won’t run ad blue.

Their is gonna be no change on the LEZ for trucks going into the London LEZ from 2015 its only going to affect buses and coaches they are leaving it that euro 4 trucks will be fine going into the LEZ

No truck has to use AdBlue, the ecu is programmed to cut back power if the AdBlue runs out but that could easily be programmed out in five minutes using a laptop if the vehicle was exported to Africa.