Optitronic gear box

Can anybody give me any tips on how to best use this

since i been driving them on and off it ive just gradually figured it out for my self, no idea how really how to use manual etc etc. is their an easy way to switch between reverse and drive when doing a lot of shunting to get into a drop :question: as sometimes it asks me to select netural first and other times it dont which is annoying when your holding traffic up to reverse into somewhere.

cheers.

i drive scanny with simular stick, it has a clutch though but i no if you dont leave clutch down long enough it will read on display reverse but not actually engage, so with my truck there aint no fast fix, i take my time and peeps will have to wait them few extra seconds, i no its annoying but if i rush the gear change it wont work and take longer to do the manouver, the joys of electronics!!

to use manual put the main switch in D and move the outside one to C , then change gear by pushing the lever forwards to go up and backwards to go down ( except when in reverse when it’s the other way round)

chuck the keys back to them and ask for a better truck? anything is better than a renault :imp: