Optimistic or what?

If nothing else you have to admire his optimism in completing this meal successfully. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6764859.stm

I’ve dined on many things while travelling the highways and byways of Europe - Salads, sandwiches, soup, a selection of cold meats and cheeses with olives and pickles, even a curry or two but spaghetti? The cruise control was a great help in dining on the move and I found French Autoroutes the best as you can go for miles without getting near another vehicle at times. Spaghetti on the move must take a special kind of skill, I make enough mess with spaghetti when sitting at a table never mind driving. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: I bet the inside of the windscreen would need a good clean afterwards, not to mention your shirt. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

lol the worse ive eaten is malteasers and dropped the bag

i was finding them months after

Spaghetti is easy. You want to try Nasi Goreng :stuck_out_tongue:

Was there any mention of whether he cooked the spaghetti whilst driving? Now,that would take real skill.setting up stove,getting out pan,opening tin (unless he boiled it straight from a packet),stirring.i bet even Gordon Ramsey would struggle lol i think i’ll stick to the odd sarnie whilst driving :wink:

Its only the same as rolling a ■■■… :slight_smile:

Didn’t like that comment from the taff Chief Super stating that it was ‘a further example of the unacceptable and dangerous practices of long-distance lorry drivers’.
That sheep worrier obviously has it in for truck drivers :unamused:

HSF Logistics :unamused:
Only sleep at traffic lights too

Allegedly :wink:

Coffeeholic:
If nothing else you have to admire his optimism in completing this meal successfully. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6764859.stm

I’ve dined on many things while travelling the highways and byways of Europe - Salads, sandwiches, soup, a selection of cold meats and cheeses with olives and pickles, even a curry or two but spaghetti? The cruise control was a great help in dining on the move and I found French Autoroutes the best as you can go for miles without getting near another vehicle at times. Spaghetti on the move must take a special kind of skill, I make enough mess with spaghetti when sitting at a table never mind driving. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: I bet the inside of the windscreen would need a good clean afterwards, not to mention your shirt. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

may be a Italiandriver.

We all don’t know what People do behind theres darkened Windows.
I myselfe would vote for that on Lorries too,as it helps against the deep British Wintersun

Wheel Nut:
Spaghetti is easy. You want to try Nasi Goreng :stuck_out_tongue:

i think i had that once - a bit of cream from the doctors and it soon cleared up and they say you can’t catch anything from toilet seats :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

johnny Where did you get it? In your gums? :laughing: