opps

I bet he was almost crying when he said oh ■■■■ :open_mouth: and ditched it sorry but what a plonker …

It looks like the back end of Cabbot Park in Avonmouth what with the M&M trailer repairs van ( Bristol firm Good lads there).

might be good but how the Christ they gonna get that out of there :laughing:

Just wondering why a large vehicle would be down such a narrow pathway , wrong turn maybe

When I applied to Morgan mclernan for a job they said they couldn’t insure me without a full 2 year experience, I wonder why :unamused:

This is a joke by the way.

Judging by the video, it was definitely the cyclist’s fault.

thomasb9295:
Just wondering why a large vehicle would be down such a narrow pathway , wrong turn maybe

Following what the 3 inch screen tells them, I’m thinking :unamused:

Dave55:

thomasb9295:

Following what the 3 inch screen tells them, I’m thinking :unamused:

Ha ha sounds about right , ‘at the next junction turn right ,in 100yrds you have reached your destination , oh and pick up your P45’ ha ha

Thats the cycle track from Lawrence Weston to Avonmouth. Runs down the back of Culina, brings you out next to the police vehicle repair place on cabot park.

It is a regular thing seeing lorries trying to get down that lane from both ends. There used to be a road bridge going over the motorway but it was removed a few years ago. From the lawrence weston end there are big yellow bollards to stop vehicles but there aren’t any at the other end

thomasb9295:

Well I’ve been down ‘roads’ that were narrower with far less tarmac than that and I hadn’t taken a wrong turn.

Javiatrix:
Judging by the video, it was definitely the cyclist’s fault.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

NewLad:

thomasb9295:

Well I’ve been down ‘roads’ that were narrower with far less tarmac than that and I hadn’t taken a wrong turn.

the clue is in the sign though T as in dead end :wink:

Streetview of the wrong turn the driver made off the main road, according to the cyclist (posted in description)…

google.co.uk/maps/@51.51847 … !2e0?hl=en

:open_mouth:

No excuses, just a bone head move. Sackable error surely?

mickyblue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXXHCughhSU

That’s why Electronic cant replace Training

rob22888:
Streetview of the wrong turn the driver made off the main road, according to the cyclist (posted in description)…

google.co.uk/maps/@51.51847 … !2e0?hl=en

:open_mouth:

No excuses, just a bone head move. Sackable error surely?

Sack the Google driver aswell, He/She drove down it all the way to the M49 :open_mouth:

You do sort of wonder why at 50% in to that situation or even -10%, the lorry driver didn’t think of stopping all attempts & taking a breath.

Silver_Surfer:
You do sort of wonder why at 50% in to that situation or even -10%, the lorry driver didn’t think of stopping all attempts & taking a breath.

Yes, though there is the little voice in head saying that it might be ok in a minute, and that thought is more preferable to reversing an artic along that lane!
It’s really quite narrow, I think I would have parked up on main road and had a think before venturing down there!

I know the little voice is very tricksy though, don’t trust him!!!