Opportunity

I might have the opportunity of a new job
Driving for a hire crane company. Not been on that
Side of the industry was just wondering if anyone here has or does, just a little insight into the job.

Thanks

You may have the Details to see wot you loose and wot you gain.

Can be well paid enjoyable work and it can also be very challenging and sometimes boring and lots of time hanging around so pretty much like most jobs, you will probably be able to throw your digi card away and be running on red derv.

Ive done hiab work and that was enough for me lol , getting into the stupidest of places , then lifting with hiab… every creek crack or slip made my arse twitch ! but it was second nature to rest of the guys so each to there own .
Ive worked with the guys doing the remote crane things on sites when i was loading the buckets with readymix , they were looking into sky when manouvering it with remote casual as you like but made me sick if i looked same way because of cloud movement , sun etc . A good job if you can handle this sort of thing. Good luck.

MrH:
Can be well paid enjoyable work and it can also be very challenging and sometimes boring and lots of time hanging around so pretty much like most jobs, you will probably be able to throw your digi card away and be running on red derv.

Been offerd 160 aday plus night n/a