Opportunity has arisen

I’ve been offered a job with a car transporter company. I won’t name the company but I’m hearing a few stories about them that are causing me concern. Are there any companies that anyone would not work for in this field? If you don’t want to say on the forum could people message me instead? Thanks for your time

Pete9288:
I’ve been offered a job with a car transporter company. I won’t name the company but I’m hearing a few stories about them that are causing me concern. Are there any companies that anyone would not work for in this field? If you don’t want to say on the forum could people message me instead? Thanks for your time

It’s a tight knit, yet fiercely competitive niche market that falls under the general banner of transport.

The Co’s in this field that drivers feel they would not work for don’t seem to last long.

Ivan & Mario do NOT drive between production line & dealership forecourts !

Maciej & Jacub do NOT drive between auction house & Honest John’s Car Emporium !

Could you please expand upon simply ‘car transporter’ & try to give us an insight into which market you stumbled?

The only ones that I wouldn’t work for all belong to either the salvage or recovery trade.

Judge it for yourself.

If you have full details of how the pay is made up, written not what they waffled winningly about, work out for yourself the real deal even though it appears mind numbingly complicated (you won’t do two 11 car straight hit loads every day unless trunking, dead mans shoes), beware any other drivers wages they quoted, likely long termers are on a completely different contract from when the (possible) company was under one of its many previous names.

Lots of bullshine in this sector, and a shortage of good skilled drivers, lots of lies told in order to get you in, blimey sounds like an agency… :open_mouth: