Opinions please

On this stove…

cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAMPINGAZ-CAMPING … 2a0912d9af

Thought it was a fair price TBH,what do you think■■?

£36.60 delivered is expensive. get one from a car boot £5 or less. :laughing: :laughing:

Just goggled the stove itself, this seems to be the going rate for it. Looks good to me, cook stuff on the burner and it looks like you can cook toast at the same time.

Looks a good price, Argos want £49.99 for it.

I had one of these, it’s a great stove and the price is about rite, I sold mine second hand on ebay and got £25 for it! It takes a fair bit of room up but it’s brilliant. Don’t forget you need a gas bottle too go with it but 1 bottle used too last me around 3/4 week’s with a lot of use!

we’ll tell you after you’ve invited us all round for dinner :sunglasses:

I have never been a fan of camping gaz stuff, it seems expensive to run. The best thing I saw for for cooking was when Jogger John Roberts picked me up in Hungary, he had a builders tar boiler and a gas bottle, easy to stow away, controllable or fierce heat and bloody cheap running off a Turkish bomb.

For handiness those little flat cookers with the aerosol are sufficient nowadays,

We sell these at work and they aren’t bad. Remeber though, you also need a regulator and gas pipe unless it comes with it. You will also need a gas bottle.
Gas bottle wise they aren’t too small, and they aren’t cheap. If you have a bottle already then it isn’t too bad. If you use something like a Camping Gaz 907 which has something like 2.72kg of gas in it costs £20 for a refil. If you go down the Calor route they do a 4.5kg bottle with a refill price of just under £16. So you get more gas for your money, but the bottle is slightly bigger.
If you haven’t got a bottle your also looking at £30 for your hire of a calor bottle. Camping Gaz you buy the bottle and its some silly price, around £35 and you can swap to a bigger or smaller bottle, but you can with Calor.
You can pick up Calor bottles at car boots some times if you need one.

If you go abroad and want to use it then you can’t get Calor so you have to take enough Gas but you can get Camping Gaz.

So the cooker isn’t a bad price, when you start adding up with gas etc then it starts to get expensive