Opinions please as I know a few of you have them :)

the old timer:
you have opened up a can of worms here there are 2 options and many people will be in the yes do it and an equal number will be in the don’t do it corners. i would think carefully about how you would feel if your girlfriend was to do the same or how you would feel if she leaves as you are not going to take her opinions and feelings into account. My own ( and please remember this is my own views) opinion would be stay where you are for now, i should have left my old job 30 years ago as that led to my first wife and i splitting with kids involved was difficult.Having said that i have married an absolute diamond second time around. i would rateher have a warm woman in one hand and a cold beer in the other at night ( bit of a sod when the woman is cold and the beer is warm though) than sleep in a tin box . There may be a job on plant come up later that only hads one or two nights away :smiley:

• Christ knows how many.

Ignore those wise words at your peril.

Juddian:

the old timer:
you have opened up a can of worms here there are 2 options and many people will be in the yes do it and an equal number will be in the don’t do it corners. i would think carefully about how you would feel if your girlfriend was to do the same or how you would feel if she leaves as you are not going to take her opinions and feelings into account. My own ( and please remember this is my own views) opinion would be stay where you are for now, i should have left my old job 30 years ago as that led to my first wife and i splitting with kids involved was difficult.Having said that i have married an absolute diamond second time around. i would rateher have a warm woman in one hand and a cold beer in the other at night ( bit of a sod when the woman is cold and the beer is warm though) than sleep in a tin box . There may be a job on plant come up later that only hads one or two nights away :smiley:

• Christ knows how many.

Ignore those wise words at your peril.

• Me as well, and what wise views they are.

Although I dont subscribe to the work to live, live to work philosophy…the moments of joy you will get from a solid relationship and children that you can inspire to be the best they can be and whatch take their first steps in life, will beat hands down any tramping jobs…
Wait till the buggers have grown up and the missus is sick of the sight of you before considering tramping… IMHO

Edit: Although 1 or 2 nghts out a week wil stretch the honeymoon period-- well it did for me.

Dipper_Dave:

Juddian:

the old timer:
you have opened up a can of worms here…

• Christ knows how many.
  • Me as well, and what wise views they are.

+6 then!

A new TruckNet world record!

God this is exciting! Does anybody else want the TruckNet massif to make important life decisions for them? Anybody?

Stick a picture of the mrs on help us decide for you !

Dan Punchard:

OMG, yes this thread needs a piccy of your other half.

I will warn you in advance if she’s mingin I will have to do a U turn on my previous opinions.

Double baggers = Tramping all day long…

Dan Punchard:

Do it !!

Contraflow:

Dan Punchard:

I’ve had worse, as the song goes iv’e often gone to bed with a 10 and woke up with a 2… :blush:

Dan Punchard:
Do it !!

I have done. Would you?

Contraflow:
God this is exciting! Does anybody else want the TruckNet massif to make important life decisions for them? Anybody?

Ehhhh well I have considered donating sperm and based on my forum posts on here does anyone object…

Dipper_Dave:

Contraflow:

Ehhhh well I have considered donating sperm and based on my forum posts on here does anyone object…

I’d actively encourage it.

Contraflow:

Dipper_Dave:

Contraflow:

I’d actively encourage it.

Thats good enough for me, I shall be visiting my local ■■■■( bloody zb’s sounds like ‘tank’) bank first thing in the morning…I just know some ladies out there are going to be pleasently surprised.

Contraflow:

Dan Punchard:

On a side note, remove the teeth and that mouth looks like a tasty Vag.

To the OP- Its Friday night the best advice has already been given what follows should not be taken seriously…

Wpuld it be with modsales near grantham? Personally if you like ya mrs then stay as you are. Theres no fun in coming home to an empty house on a friday.

Cheers lads I always knew what my decision would be but its always good to chew the fat! I’m lucky and that my girlfriend is slightly more attractive than that only marginally hahaha it’s her personality :slight_smile: . I now realise that being a truck driver is a single man’s job because to make any money you have to be away. And im in that position now to retrain doing anything else would mean an apprentice wage for a few years and I can’t afford that!

And for those who wanted a picture…