opinion

facebook.com/scientistsfore … 24?fref=nf

I wonder who these scientists are, and where they get their funding from.

Juddian:

And whether they think EU membership has hurt their own earnings/pay…

Juddian:

I wonder too? Lets economise. Lets stop all UK and Euro investment in scientific research so we can become world class industrial leaders again. If their funding comes from the Eu aren`t we getting summat back? Come on Juddian support research into. . .I dunno . . an automatic gearbox that works!

Juddian:

Juddian, you should be a detective, having spotted their motive in one. Politicians are pro-EU in the hope of a well-paid job there, business leaders likewise think it will help line their pockets to support it.

Among those in favour of freeing ourselves from the EU’s undemocratic rule are those old enough to remember the porkies told in 1975 to persuade us to join (didn’t convince me), ex-fishermen who watch Spanish trawlers hoovering up stocks they aren’t allowed to touch, everyone sick of regulations invented by people we didn’t vote for and can’t get rid of.
Rant over, must have a cup of tea and calm down. Just waiting for Cameron’s propaganda leaflet so I can return to sender with appropriate comments.

Franglais:

Juddian:

I wonder too? Lets economise. Lets stop all UK and Euro investment in scientific research so we can become world class industrial leaders again. If their funding comes from the Eu aren`t we getting summat back? Come on Juddian support research into. . .I dunno . . an automatic gearbox that works!

Great.So let’s have a Confederate States of Europe which means no loss or compromise of sovereignty and no situation in which any state puts more money into the system than it gets out.

In which case who needs an auto box.When an 18 speed Fuller can do the job better because there’s no way anyone can make an auto box with eyes. :unamused:

I always said the Common-world were better to UK then EU.
But its your Country. Im just Guest here

Immigrant:
I always said the Common-world were better to UK then EU.
But its your Country. Im just Guest here

And with your comments on the M4 crash I think you’ve outstayed your welcome.