Operator/ TM CPC

hello folks,
been looking at getting this qualification, just to add another string to my bow, you never know when your time on the road might come to an end, anyway i will eventually probably take a classroom course as you can bounce questions off people and you taught what u need to learn etc etc, but what i could do wih is a copy of this years or last years case notes and books what you use to revise just to get my head around things and learn before i go for it, anyone whos done it this yearor last year id be willing to buy or pay to lend there books and notes, any help would be appriciated thanks

Hello
Yes I did it in June this year. You can buy the notes online from EOS training or most taining centres that do the course will order you a copy. They are updated four times a year and are invaluable so wouldn’t want to lend mine out as still refer to the info even though I passed!. Its a tough course but so interesting and if you put the work in you will get through. I had my notes a few months before I did the classroom training and can’t stress enough how much it helped. any more advice- plz shout!