operator licence

I thought the operator license was changing away from uk and international to interntional only, was this just for the tm cpc or the actual operaor license, or was I dreaming again, please help

You may have been dreaming, you may still be dreaming :slight_smile:

Have not checked this but think it is the OCPC.

Hi guys i just bought a lorry and I am going to start working with it what i need please to start work

hotel magnum:
I thought the operator license was changing away from uk and international to interntional only, was this just for the tm cpc or the actual operaor license, or was I dreaming again, please help

Just the Managers CPC qualification - they’ve combined the whole thing so that you just take the one exam.

O licenses still come as Restricted, National or International

Michaelzzr1400:
Hi guys i just bought a lorry and I am going to start working with it what i need please to start work

I see you’ve posted similar question round the sites,
And this is either wind up or you need to start doing a bit of research as I seems you might have put the cart before the horse,

Look up, o’licences and operators CPC, drivers CPC, operating centres, commercial vehicle insurance, got insurance.

That should do for starters.

Thanks mateI really appreciate i have the cpc i have it but i think is different

Michaelzzr1400:
Thanks mateI really appreciate i have the cpc i have it but i think is different

Good can you stop hijacking other peoples threads?

Is your CPC a blue plastic card the size of a credit card or is it an A4 certificate issued by the OCR?

This website might help you

Thanks again

muckles:

Michaelzzr1400:

Good can you stop hijacking other peoples threads?

Is your CPC a blue plastic card the size of a credit card or is it an A4 certificate issued by the OCR?

This website might help you

Being a goods vehicle operator: Overview - GOV.UK

Michaelzzr1400:

Not a very good troll, in fact rather child like mate.

thanks DeeBee I remember now, I really should try harder to listen, the trouble is as this site shows lots of things you listen to are rubbish, thanks