Operator - External TM Contract template

Anyone got a template for a contract between operator and external TM please? Been looking online and there are bits and bats but nothing usable.

Cheers.

Sure their one on visa site

Im tm for my self and also did it for a good freind 6 months aggo
Had a vosa for. To fill in with regards all your working times travelling etc etc
Maxe it easy as we park in same plAce so op ctr the same
They getting stricter and stricter on it now

I did one for our external TM, I can send you a copy if you PM me your email address.

muckles:
I did one for our external TM, I can send you a copy if you PM me your email address.

Thank you

Sent you an email.

Got it, thank you very much. Just what I was after.

Good stuff :smiley:
I know what a nightmare it is to try and write one from scratch, I think somebody on here sent me their one in the end and I adapted it for my needs. So its good to be on the other side this time. :laughing:

muckles:

I’d appreciate it if you could send me a copy, I can’t send PMs but my email address is info@southernstar.org.uk

No Problem, sent you a copy.

muckles:
No Problem, sent you a copy.

Thanks, it’s appreciated. Don’t need it right now but may well do some part-time TM duties at some point in the future. I’ll save it, thanks again.

Hi all, I’m currently looking into the various aspects of being a Freelance TM, could someone let me have a contract template to study. I’m national and international CPC holder in west Norfolk looking for a couple of clients. Any advice welcome, especially known pitfalls. Email address is q8173839@yahoo.co.uk