operation stack

any body get stuck in operation stack wednesday it took me 10hrs to get from j7 to j10 of the m20

You have to take the bit of the address after the letters ‘.jpg’ off of the end. :slight_smile:

I returned from Munich via Calais on Wednesday afternoon. Queue to the shuttle was to the Calais Dock turnoff! So I thought sugar (stronger word would be censored) might as well head for docks and see what happens. Got to booth to check in and asked how long is the delay…hmmmm…he said 40 min■■? WHAT A RESULT!!!..
I don’t mind the queues just wish they were not rolling queues so at least you could get some zzzzz etc…

Dave: Were you standing on a tanker to that shot? If it was I saw you looking folorn up there

ossie - so you were still “on-time” then !

Just a thought:
What do you do when you need the toilet ■■?
I mean as a female a tyre isn’t always that practical ! :laughing: :unamused:

■■
Jo

Owens_girl:
Just a thought:
What do you do when you need the toilet ■■?
I mean as a female a tyre isn’t always that practical ! :laughing: :unamused:

■■
Jo

blimey, Jo, I was wondering where you were!!!

ossie:
I returned from Munich via Calais on Wednesday afternoon. Queue to the shuttle was to the Calais Dock turnoff! So I thought sugar (stronger word would be censored) might as well head for docks and see what happens. Got to booth to check in and asked how long is the delay…hmmmm…he said 40 min■■? WHAT A RESULT!!!..
I don’t mind the queues just wish they were not rolling queues so at least you could get some zzzzz etc…

Dave: Were you standing on a tanker to that shot? If it was I saw you looking folorn up there

On another post about Stack, I mentioned I was in Calais Wed afternoon, Ossie … I caught the boat about 345.

TheBear:
blimey, Jo, I was wondering where you were!!!

What do you mean ? Where I were ■■?

■■
Jo