OPERATION STACK ! Or not

I have never seen it so badly disorganised .
I’ve not long come off the M20 at j7 because that’s where it’s closed now.
Detling Hill (A249) is totally stuffed. The entry slip back on to the M20 is shut , there are about 8 cops there just standing around. Everytone , but everyone hasn’t got a clue where to go, there are no signs. The foreign drivers , including the tourist traffic, has no idea what to do, or what route to take.
Some of the foreign trucks were going up Detling, other were going towards Maidstone creating total chaos.
Complete F-up !!!
I’m now on a bridge over the M20 at Harrietsham and can’t believe what I’m looking at.
The southbound c/way is completely empty and there are just 2 lanes being used on the northbound :question: :question: :exclamation:
Why have they moved op stack to J7 ? There’s loads of room on the m/way
Why are they using the n/bound carriageway, by doing this, all the London bound traffic has had to use the A20, which is totally snarled up going towards Maidstone ?

:open_mouth: just heard on the radio that the A20 is now shut at Ashford, because a lorry has gone over on one of the roundabouts

So basically, don’t head for the south east coast anytime soon!!■■ :wink: :smiley:

While I’ve been sitting here, for about 15 minutes, no trucks have been added to the end of one of the
queues, isn’t this just adding more strife further back?
Did take a couple of pics, but not sure how to post them from my mobile