Operating centre template

Hello

I’m going to be putting in our O licence application in the next couple of weeks and have been given the ok by our customers to use their site as the operating centre.

We need to send proof of this in with our application so does anyone have a letter template I can get them to fill in (or know where to find one) ?

All help appreciated.

You download it from the vosa site and sent it to the local rag in that area

I seem to think it was £280

Hi Getting

It’s not the advertisement I need. It’s for our customer to declare that we can use their premises as an operating centre.

Basically something along the lines of.

We ********* give ********** permission to use our land as an operating centre. blah blah blah.

I seem to recollect that all we did was get our customer, whose site our O license is on, to write a letter, much along the lines of that.

We confirm that we have given Albion Transport ltd permission to park on our premises at Customer Lane, London.

And that was pretty much that - it doesn’t need to be wordy.

albion:
I seem to recollect that all we did was get our customer, whose site our O license is on, to write a letter, much along the lines of that.

We confirm that we have given Albion Transport ltd permission to park on our premises at Customer Lane, London.

And that was pretty much that - it doesn’t need to be wordy.

Cheers Albion

I’ll just knock something together along those lines and get them to sign it. I just wasn’t sure if there was any set way of it having to be worded.

I’ve just moved op centre and all I did was ask the owner of the yard and send the application to Vosa