Open new business in Birmingham area

hi
I plan to open a business for 1 truck+trailer in Birmingham area and I am looking for a truck parking slot in the area for my operating centre.
If anyone can help me with something I will be grateful. It could be 20 mile radius Birmingham.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Give the owner of Lincoln Farm Cafe a call.They could allocate a parking space.Secure site.Cctv.
The postcode is B92 0LS.
Off j 6 M42 near the airport/NEC.
Or the truckstop in Birmingham.
Or Birds transport yard.Loads of room there.

Hawkins transport up top of kingswinsford provides parking all secure and a truck wash there too, plenty of o/d’s and small outfits use it.

Thank you all for your help :smiley:

toby1234abc:
Give the owner of Lincoln Farm Cafe a call.They could allocate a parking space.Secure site.Cctv.
The postcode is B92 0LS.
Off j 6 M42 near the airport/NEC.
Or the truckstop in Birmingham.
Or Birds transport yard.Loads of room there.

Has their work dropped off then, about three years ago their yard was always packed at weekends and holidays, well it looked that way from the motorway anyway.

Howels Transport used to rent out part of their yard, I’ve no idea if they still do or not but probably worth a phone call.

Marshalls transport.Their base is on an old Second World War Raf and Usaf aerodrome.
Near Pershore south of Birmingham off the M5.
Secure site.Cctv.24 hour security.Showers but no food or five mile walk to a pub.
Or Insight Transport at Inkberrow.Big yard.He does Spain and Gibraltar.Ask for Steve Walker.Secure yard.Gates that lock.
Cctv.
Priory Piece Industrial Estate.