OPEN DAY

You’re all welcome - and families of course. Starts 0900 till around 1500.

Radio Mansfield are broadcasting their shows from the site all morning.

I believe there’s Easter Eggs etc for the first 50 (?) folks to turn up and have a go with an artic.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Do you have to book to have a go in artic?

No booking. First come, first served. But please don’t moan if there’s a little wait!

If there’s a little wait it’s because I’ve had a go and had a brain ■■■■ during it lol!

The “have a go in an artic” refers to having a go at reversing the artic. If anyone wants an assessment drive, that’s no problem but will need to be booked unless you’re very lucky.

The Open Day happens to fall on my birthday - - so feel free to bring cakes, chocolate - anything fattening is good!

See you on 26th!

Didn’t think you were a fan of Cake?! :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
The Open Day happens to fall on my birthday - - so feel free to bring cakes, chocolate - anything fattening is good!

See you on 26th!

OMG, you have a colour blind graphic designer! :open_mouth:
Or did Dave do it and he’s still got glass in his eye? :wink:

Best of luck Pete, hope it all goes well! :smiley:

P.S. You’re not allowed cake! :grimacing:

NickW88:
If there’s a little wait it’s because I’ve had a go and had a brain ■■■■ during it lol!

You have a brain? :open_mouth:

You knew it was coming Nick! :wink:

OMG, you have a colour blind graphic designer!

Must admit I wondered about that as well - - but at least you noticed it!

btw, who says I’m not allowed cake? Are you inferring something?

Peter Smythe:

OMG, you have a colour blind graphic designer!

Must admit I wondered about that as well - - but at least you noticed it!

btw, who says I’m not allowed cake? Are you inferring something?

LOL, you know I’m a cheeky git Pete, you’ve met me! :smiley:

As for the poster, I was just making a flippant comment, and not looking to write a full appraisal, but now I’ve started…
Only kidding, best of luck with the Open Day and don’t let Nick88 crash anything! :laughing:

LOL

Me, Crash?! Pfffft, I don’t crash I cause carnage and destruction, it’s worse haha!

Hopefully I won’t be at work so I can make it down but haven’t seen the rota yet, never a good sign!

good luck with it pete and I’m thinking is it worth the long drive for a easter egg and a spin in a artic ?

good luck with it pete and I’m thinking is it worth the long drive for a easter egg and a spin in a artic ?

Look forward to seeing you. If you want a road drive, you will need to call for an appointment and bring your provisional. For a “go” at reversing an artic, nothing required - just turn up.

Thanks for posting Peter, tho I’m too far away. Is there a listing for such events as wouild like to see if there’s any upcoming ones nearer me. Happy birthday for tomorrow, have a great day!!!

Just send cake!!