Open Day - Prize Draw - Discounted Training

Maybe of interest to anyone thinking about upgrading to CE from C or completing driver cpc. Our Open Day is tomorrow - Sat 12th - from 9am. It’s at our brand new training and test centre at NG17 3FW. All welcome. Free bacon butties, play with an artic (unless you’re already sick of them of course) and enter the free prize draw. If you win, there’s discounted training on offer.

All welcome.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Pete, if you are the one in the middle, it looks like you are wearing handcuffs :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously, good luck for tomorrow. I have my class 1 already, but keys now hung up.

LOL! I’m the good looking one on the left in the blue suit. The one in handcuffs is my son in law who is also MD. So maybe the handcuffs are about right!!

Congratulations on hanging up the keys; one day - who knows - I might just follow.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Have a good day Pete…hope it works out well !
And someone worthy wins the prize.

I will not be attending as I am on the operating table at 7.30AM and think I may be a bit drowsy for the rest of the day …not to mention the crutches.
But a drive in an Auto Artic would have been an adventure for an old medically retired fossil like me.

Would loved to have made it Pete, alas I’ll be sat in the misery of Calais! Discounted training would have been nice! Haha

Hope the day goes well, I’ll come back for that plate at some point!!

If you weren’t 3hra away I’d call in, more out of curiosity as I don’t drive anymore but just to know what it would take to get back on the road if I ever needed to…

Peter Smythe:
Free bacon butties…

All you can eat?

Contraflow:

Peter Smythe:
Free bacon butties…

All you can eat?

Now that’s a challenge for us overweight, big breakfast eating lorry drivers [emoji106][emoji598]

martinviking:
Now that’s a challenge for us overweight, big breakfast eating lorry drivers

You can just about tell who’s the truck driver in the photo, he’s the one with the bay window hidden under the whistle

Coat, hat …taxi

If only I’d seen this last night instead of now. Grrrrr!!!

So who is the Lucky one Pete ?