Op-stack -15th jan

HAVE just read that due to adverse weather
conditions, that the ferrys are not running
and that OP-STACK is now in operation. have a look

here–http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/local/kent.shtml

HOPE that the ferrys will start running asap,

Was anyone caught out with that one, the weather stopped the ferries, the tunnel was oversubscribed and then the French fishermen shut the port :open_mouth:

It was fairly chaotic in Calais on Wednesday Night

I was in it for about 3 hours on Wednesday afternoon, would have been longer but I did a bit of ducking and diving to jump a fair bit of the queue. :wink: :smiley:

I think we should stick together like the French. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I got into the train terminal ok at 545 Wed morn but then got shafted. Got on a train at 10am after we sat there and not ONE train was loaded from 835 till ours loaded at 950. I know no trains were loaded cos I was at the front of the q for the 10am one and watched two buggers who had squeezed in front of me get on the 835

TheBear:
notONE train was loaded from 835 till ours loaded at 950. I know no trains were loaded cos I was at the front of the q for the 10am one

That would have been while the train that broke down in the tunnel was being sorted.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/7219321.stm :confused:

Its only a bit of snow and a little breeze lets get on with it - up here in Yorkshire tis not even time to up a pully on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: