OOUUCCHHHHH... !!!!

I squashed my finger between the tail lift and the flappy things today… :unamused: :cry: :cry:

OOWWWWWWWWW… !!!

My nail had gone black and I cna’t tpye propelry now… :frowning:

Guess I should have been wearing gloves… :confused: (Waits for the torrent of ‘I told you so’s’… you should always wear gloves… :stuck_out_tongue: )

I know, I know, but… OOWWWWW… :open_mouth:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

NOTE: Definition of ‘Flappy things’ - (It might be too technical for some… :unamused: )
The flappy things at the back of the lift, that stop the cages rolling onto the Kwiksave employee’s… :wink:

wot makes you think gloves would have stopped it happening :question: it still hurts with them on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ow. Told you so. Ow :laughing: . Do you think a thin pair of gloves would have made any difference. What you ought to have been wearing was a pair of steel toecapped gloves. They would have made all the difference :open_mouth: :laughing: :confused: . Why didn’t you just drop the things on the back of said employees? That would have stopped them laughing when you trapped your finger :open_mouth: .

The obvious solution here is a Hi Viz vest, you are indestructible with one of them on I’m lead to believe. You could have trapped all ten fingers and as long as you had the don’t knock me down coat on you wouldn’t have felt a thing.

Guess I should have been wearing gloves…

Wouldn’t have made the slightest bit of difference… Fingers still break, even with gloves on.

Trust me, I know this. !!! :blush: :blush:

There’s a thought Kate, should Ragtop be Flip 2?

LMAO…

Steel toecap gloves… :smiley: :smiley: But can you really get those… :confused:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi-Vis was ON and WORKED… !!!

I didn’t feel a thing until I got into the car and removed said ''don’t knock me down coat", then as I pulled the handbrake off and squashed the same black finger, again, it HURT LIKE HELL…

Must be the ‘magic’ invisible force field emitted by the flourecent strips… ■■?

Coffee… Flip 2…■■? An I sensing this senario has already happened to a female…■■

Luv
OOWWWWWW… Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Look under Kates name. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

chrissie, in the words of harry enfield… “you dont wanna do it like that!” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ragtop:
NOTE: Definition of ‘Flappy things’ - (It might be too technical for some… :unamused: )
The flappy things at the back of the lift, that stop the cages rolling onto the Kwiksave employee’s… :wink:

Gawd…somebody always invents something or some rule to stop the fun :smiling_imp:

The only thing about wearing gloves when something like this happens is that you don’t know if you dare take them off to have a look. You know it hurts like hell but you don;t fully know why yet…

You’ve all forgotten the real preventation aid for this sort of accident.

A hard hat. The hard hat is the panacea for all industrial accidents.

Qhunter:
The only thing about wearing gloves when something like this happens is that you don’t know if you dare take them off to have a look. You know it hurts like hell but you don;t fully know why yet…

You’ve all forgotten the real preventation aid for this sort of accident.

A hard hat. The hard hat is the panacea for all industrial accidents.

I can remember an old mate wearing gloves to work and trapped his fingers, when he pulled the gloves off, two fingers remained inside :open_mouth:

Chrisie,would I take it that you had a case of ‘Oh dear that hurt very much.?’

Ken.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry to hear about your mishap Ragtop, but this has got to be one of the funniest threads for replies in a long time.

I swear I’ve given myself stitch laughing at Liberace’s comment about wearing ‘steel toe-capped gloves’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . That really is zebideeing superb. I can’t stop laughing about that one :smiley: .

Great comments about the ultimate solutions to all disaster prevention - WEAR A HI-VIZ VEST and/or WEAR A HARD-HAT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers :exclamation:

dont forget the saftey glass for real indistructalble protection :laughing: though they must be steel tocapped for h and s regs

You probably had the wrong colour hard hat and the vest was made out of the wrong fabric!

Besides it can be embarrasing when you get your fingers stuck in the flappy bits :confused:

Can you sue anyone?

I told you so! How many times have I told you to wear gloves? Do you listen? Do you ever think about the possible consequenses? Were you brought up to be so selfish? Just think of the time youcould have saved all these people if you had taken my advice. Do you realise just often I wake up thinking “I wish she’d wear gloves”!

If we all ignored basic H&S we’d all be dead! How stupid…

A word of advice from a new hand!.. - ■■■■ happens!!!

Go for it Mods!

They’ve all got it wrong Chrissie

The ultimate protection is one of them breathing mask’s with detatchable filter cartridges that covers the whiole face

You’d even be safe in a terrorist chemical attack :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BTW: hope it gets better soon Rag Top

I think gloves & hard hats make you more prone to mishaps than not wearing them.
With safety hats you are forever banging your head as you have that extra few cm’s & no warning from your hair. It may sound odd but your hair saves you a lot of pain, ask anyone who has had a shaved head for a long period.
With gloves on you lose a lot of your sense of feeling, I’m sure gloves & safety hats should be banned under H & S law as they just make you more prone to accidents :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: .