Oops

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … orner.html

oh what a shame!

now lets find the truck driver and buy him a pint !!!

way to go guy! would love to see your tm’s face when you tell him!

Ditto…viewtopic.php?f=2&t=111276

Why on earth would you want to buy somebody a pint for hitting a car :question:

Could it be because it’s a Ferrari :question:

What a sad pathetic life you must lead to get enjoyment out of someone else’s misfortune :unamused:

Surely one thread about this minor damage in Kensington Square would be enough, rather than the three? :wink:

newmercman:

What a sad pathetic life you must lead to get enjoyment out of someone else’s misfortune :unamused:

unfortunatly that is a bad trait of british people.If you are rich and successful then you are despised by jealous people.

In the U.S, it is the opposite.Being rich with a ferrari, you would be given a pat on the back.

There are two kinds of people in this world, those that see someone in a Ferrari (or whatever) convertible and think, wow what a lovely car and those that think, I hope it ■■■■■■ down with rain.

I try to have nothing to do with the latter group :wink:

Exactly doesnt mater if it was that ferrari or a 10 year old mondeo its still someones car and it doesnt look to be ilegaly parked.
Has anyone questioned why an artic was there as its not the normal kind of place you find one.

bertiebus:
oh what a shame!

■■■■

kr79:

bertiebus:
oh what a shame!

■■■■

yes got one!!
my comment was a joke!!!
personally i think the car that got hit is a plastic toy not a
real ferrari
like a 67 Dino.

newmercman:

because the guy probably needed one after hitting it!

Looks like some sort of no parking sign on lamp post…it might be his get out of jail card.

Looking at all the pics I think one of the contributers to this accident[no excuse]is the jag parked on the junc.narrowing the already tight space to get round the corner with a truck.
regards dave.

Its deffo the truck drivers fault, theres a sign on the back of the trailer saying Bentley Only so he shouldnt have been in central london :laughing: