Oops!!

:blush: :blush: Caught this on a kerb. Doh! :blush: :blush:

Sorry Greasemonkey!!!

cant really tell were the damage is there bug but am guessing either the tyre, or the mud guard?

any prizes? :slight_smile:

looks like the wheel is bent inwards at the bottom

how big was that kerb mate :question: :question:

The photo doesnt do it justice, I caught it on a kerb ripped off the spray flap and it dragged the mudguard round and bent the wing stays

cant really tell were the damage is there bug but am guessing either the tyre, or the mud guard?

any prizes?

looks like the left hand wing stays been ripped off?
looks like more over time for me then bug! :unamused: :smiley: :laughing: :wink:
still makes a change from the n/s/r one you normally rip off!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

greasemonkey:

any prizes?

looks like the left hand wing stays been ripped off?
looks like more over time for me then bug! :unamused: :smiley: :laughing: :wink:
still makes a change from the n/s/r one you normally rip off!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

may be he just got bored of writing near side rear on the accident form all the time and fancied a change so he found the biggest anti hgv kerb he could and bob’s your uncle. :laughing: :laughing:

Some better pics. Its all fixed now though :smiley:

Thanks to Greasemonkey!