oops

blimey :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: how not to take corners with a large overhanging cartransporter!!

He obviously went under a 14’6" bridge, Hope Alexinny see’s this one :laughing:

it was a bridge :wink: .

Is that his house he parked outside? maybe he hasnt noticed yet :stuck_out_tongue:

If it is he might as well leave it there cos he just lost his bonus :smiley:

That must be one of those triple-deck trailers you mentioned. I still can’t believe that they allow such things on your roads…

BTW, just what is that incredibly ugly car on the end of the top row?

Alex,
The car at the rear is a Renault Megane,

It is probably one of the most advanced small cars on the market, the French have a knack of turning cars into funny shapes.
:stuck_out_tongue:
Take the Citroen DS, the 2 CV and the Renault 16

PS. dont forget you are in America and we think that
some of the vay hick ells you drive are ugly too :stuck_out_tongue:

Pat Hasler:
He obviously went under a 14’6" bridge, Hope Alexinny see’s this one :laughing:

Patrick, was Greg driving that■■? lol hahaha :wink:

I agree with Alex, the Renault Megan is the ugliest car I ever saw. When we last flew in to Heathrow my Nephew met us driving one of them, I’m glad I rented a Peugot. :laughing:

AlexxInNY:
That must be one of those triple-deck trailers you mentioned. I still can’t believe that they allow such things on your roads…

BTW, just what is that incredibly ugly car on the end of the top row?

Those transporters are amazing Alex, you can take a bend without slowing and they don’t tip, but if you unhook the trailer section they will flip at the sight of a curve. The computer on board is set up to get the correct load distriburion and ballance and they are designed to be perminantly coupled, drop the trailer and you loose it. I have often followed one of them down the highway and under a 16’6" bridge, the gap seems like less than an inch. :open_mouth:

Ah, yes, wonderful Renaults…As recently as about 10-12 years ago, you could occasionally find a clapped-out R5 for about $100 here. Most of them had no floor left. The R12’s were even worse-they burned more oil than an industrial furnace. And those old R10’s from my childhood-yikes! What can you say about a car that can go from brand-new to "rusted out car fit for a crusher " in less than 6 years? Yeah, that’s probably why they haven’t sold any here in 15 years.

I once did drive a Renault straight job here. They badged it as a Mack, but it was a renault, class 5 truck by American standards. Had the air-over-hydraulic braking system. Real pile of garbage, that one. Roade like a wheelbarrow, broke down all the time, seats were almost as hard as a park bench. Glad I quit that job…