Oops

Saw this in Harlow on Wednesday

bugcos:
Saw this in Harlow on Wednesday

What are you doing sat in the window? :smiley:

Yeh things in the front window are dangerous and should be banned… :unamused: :unamused:

Yeah thats disgusting. I hope ZIPPY wasn’t too traumatised! :laughing:

Smee:
Yeh things in the front window are dangerous and should be banned… :unamused: :unamused:

utter tosh.

the drivers visability is in no way compromised.

I have a drivers table in my cab, probably at the same level as zippys grin. this in no way affects my all round visability.

there’s too many jobsworths in this game. :imp:

hiabman:
[

I have a drivers table in my cab, probably at the same level as zippys grin. this in no way affects my all round visability.
:

I saw a FH having tables put in a while back - according to the guy who put them in the cab ( not the driver) they created a forwards blind spot big enough to lose a car in !!!

Denis F:

hiabman:
[

:

I saw a FH having tables put in a while back - according to the guy who put them in the cab ( not the driver) they created a forwards blind spot big enough to lose a car in !!!

point taken m8 but my table must be a tidgy one - in no way would a car be lost in it. Besides - I tend to have a good exaggerated butchers around the windscreen as a matter of habit.

hiabman:

Smee:

utter tosh.

the drivers visability is in no way compromised.

there’s too many jobsworths in this game. :imp:

Er, I think Smee was being sarcastic and just having a laugh.

Please tell bugco’s, where do you get the little models of Mr Vain from that you have in your window :smiley:

hiabman:

Denis F:

hiabman:
[

:

point taken m8 but my table must be a tidgy one - in no way would a car be lost in it. Besides - I tend to have a good exaggerated butchers around the windscreen as a matter of habit.

fair enough :laughing: problem sorted!!

I don’t have one , mainly because all the CF ones I can find are for the newer type while mine is the older type!!!

Denis F:

hiabman:

Denis F:

hiabman:
[

:

point taken m8 but my table must be a tidgy one - in no way would a car be lost in it. Besides - I tend to have a good exaggerated butchers around the windscreen as a matter of habit.[/qu

fair enough :laughing: problem sorted!!

I don’t have one , mainly because all the CF ones I can find are for the newer type while mine is the older type!!!

shouldnt you be saving for a gearbox :wink:

ellies dad:
shouldnt you be saving for a gearbox :wink:

that was 12 months ago!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Er, I think Smee was being sarcastic and just having a laugh…■■?

Who me:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Smee:
Er, I think Smee was being sarcastic and just having a laugh…■■?

Who me:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oops - I feel like a lemon. :blush:

sorry smee

UP YA BUM SPLODGE!

I must apologies for my dry sense of humour… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :unamused: