Oops.

At least one side is ok

Low Arch Bridge? :smiley:

How did they do that with out damaging the spoiler on top of cab :question: :question:

One of ours had the worlds weirdest bridge strike last week; fifteen and a half foot arched bridge, he passed under it pulling a thirteen foot six fridge, got through it and the road ahead was blocked. He opted to reverse out and carelessly hit the bridge at low speed in reverse!

However a strike is a strike and still entails all the inevitable consequences afterwards.

SWEDISH BLUE:
Low Arch Bridge? :smiley:

In Cornwall probably as I spotted him in Cornwall services.

fingermissing:
How did they do that with out damaging the spoiler on top of cab :question: :question:

At a guess they clipped something while making a sharp turn. Perhaps an overhang of a building?

the maoster:
One of ours had the worlds weirdest bridge strike last week; fifteen and a half foot arched bridge, he passed under it pulling a thirteen foot six fridge, got through it and the road ahead was blocked. He opted to reverse out and carelessly hit the bridge at low speed in reverse!

However a strike is a strike and still entails all the inevitable consequences afterwards.

Thanks for that. I barely have to put it in reverse on the road at all, but I’ll remember that a bridge being involved has just gone from a no way, no ■■■■■■ chance!

Main thing is, can still watch telly

Cosmic:
Main thing is, can still watch telly

Might have been watching tv when he did it :astonished: