OOPS !!!

This afternoon at Clackets

A recovery gone wrong , could cost NYR a bit

Was talking to the driver, he’s the one walking towards me in the 1st pic, who said that all was done, unit raised , suzy from wrecker connected ready to go. As he moved off, the trailer decided it didn’t want to go with them, obviously ended up on its knees as all the weight is at the front.

Just as I was leaving another wrecker, slightly bigger arrived , I presume to sort the trailer out.

I reckon the pin was being ridden as I’ve been towed with a full load of timber before and trailer rode well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking at the pic, those legs are wound down. Given how low they are against the side bars.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:
Looking at the pic, those legs are wound down. Given how low they are against the side bars.

Agree. If I had to guess I’d say trailer was uncoupled either by driver or wrecker with intention of taking unit one place and trailer somewhere else (possibly to deliver the load) and unit dragged out from under.

Whatever happened it’s nice to see the timber still on the trailer!

WhiteTruckMan:

El Deano:

Agree. If I had to guess I’d say trailer was uncoupled either by driver or wrecker with intention of taking unit one place and trailer somewhere else (possibly to deliver the load) and unit dragged out from under.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
winner… :wink: