Oops!!

I’m only looking at this picture on an i phone ,so I could be wrong , but to me it looks as if the rear axle is still in the unit , it’s partly covered by the side skirt that was on the vehicle, what’s left of it is partly below his wheels and trapped on the trailer legs , the tail lights appear to be in place on the unit and I wouldn’t expect these to be there if the axle has gone .

chipliner:
I’m only looking at this picture on an i phone ,so I could be wrong , but to me it looks as if the rear axle is still in the unit , it’s partly covered by the side skirt that was on the vehicle, what’s left of it is partly below his wheels and trapped on the trailer legs , the tail lights appear to be in place on the unit and I wouldn’t expect these to be there if the axle has gone .

That would never happen in England.

chipliner:

Congratulations chipliner, here is your TNCSI badge. Well spotted.

He’s on Turners now that guy, he’s learned his lesson about going straight over roundabouts, but still needs to work on his technique. :smiley:
youtu.be/qrgkMcVJc5A