Oops

birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi … s-12530937

Agency. Probably following his (out of date) satnav or map books too.

Wow just wow :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Just 2 questions, only two

Headline states “Desperate recovery” Really? recovery vehicle arrives attaches itself to the stranded lorry and pulls hard.

2nd. WTF are the 2 bozos with shovels actually doing in front of the stranded vehicle.

I agree…

The ‘desperate’ recovery wasn’t desperate at all. Just another day at the office for them. It’s possible that the driver didn’t engage his difflocks (cos he doesn’t know what they are) to try to get out and I’ll bet the wrecker crew didn’t point that out to him.

I reckon the shovel boys are trying to dig the tram lines back out. H&S rulings ‘no mud on the tracks’ etc.

As to why he got there in the first place, words fail me.

Perhaps he’s still getting over being fined a grand for reversing across a slip road recently?

pierrot 14:
Just 2 questions, only two

2nd. WTF are the 2 bozos with shovels actually doing in front of the stranded vehicle.

I would say that they are levelling out the humps / ruts that the truck wheels have caused ready for the trams to run again as they have a very low ground clearance.

Either that or they were just passing and fancied a bit of gardening :laughing:

theres other plant type flats in the vid.looks like he was trying to deliver the blocks or get close to the crane that would be lifting them off.

Just an idiot I mean come on