Oops there goes the bridge

Found this gem about a lanes for drains cesspit tanker stuck in a country lane near Fareham hants for a week as it collapsed the bridge it went over :laughing:
portsmouth.co.uk/news/local/ … -1-7067137

Thats like something from the X files, what happened to the bloke who was standing in the waders/wellies, is he up in orbit somewhere being prodded and poked in the nether regions?

Had to smile when he said "He said the bridge would need to be replaced… No s**t :slight_smile:

Finally a real weak bridge! I’ve been driving over them for years and never done that :smiley:

8wheels:
Finally a real weak bridge! I’ve been driving over them for years and never done that :smiley:

Your time will come

TheNewBoy:

8wheels:

Your time will come

Must be a new style of wheel wash!

A proper trucker right there, how many of you plebs would go to that much trouble to find the dipstick? (the engine oil level one not the cab dwelling one) :laughing:

blue estate:
http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/local/video-lorry-is-finally-moved-after-blocking-fareham-country-lane-for-a-week-1-7067137

Well that’s 18 minutes of life wasted watching that :unamused:

peirre:
Well that’s 18 minutes of life wasted watching that :unamused:

Maoster internet etiquette rule #1; never bother clicking on a link until others have first and posted their thoughts. :wink:

peterm:
Had to smile when he said "He said the bridge would need to be replaced… No s**t :slight_smile:

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I wouldn’t be standing next to the winch cable on that low loader…
you just never know when it might snap…

and how many more bridges will be affected?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34856745

That Hammersmith flyover is looking a bit flaky underneath, what with the reinforcing rods exposed. I wonder what they’ll find embedded in the concrete if it is ever demolished.

I know I’m new to the game, but that low loader driver didn’t hang about when he reversed into the field towards the end of the video. I’d have been at it for the whole 18 minutes of the video to get in there :wink:

Matter of time when the DIY bridge on Station Terrace ,pontyclun opposite the rugby club goes … :open_mouth:

I took my seatbeat off and opened the drivers door and said a little prayer before going over that Bridge :open_mouth: