Oops, expensive mistake!

You tend to get a lot of these ‘show offs’ in London, especially in the summer months when residents of the arab states ship their cars into town. Sorry, but I couldn’t help laughing, seeing this guy crumple his supercar on the news. :smiley:

Luckily, no one was hurt apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfS8iz2 … detailpage

I have zero sympathy for the driver or owner of the race car, I hope plod thew book at them, and those others involved get a good claim in , looks like the ■■■■ was racing with another car

So if this wasnt a supercar. Would you be screaming about the car that PULLED OUT IN FRONT of the lambo?

I agree jmc. Proceeding on the road and a vehicle pulls out - happens all the time to us truckers, bikers etc
I didn’t hear him slowing down though tbh

Was the Lambo driver a lady ?

see the next car behind the lambo looks like a Ferrari, do you think they were having a bit of a race?

harry:

Nope, a cycle riding agency driver working for Stobbies.

There, all the boxes ticked.

harry:

No left hand drive .

fingermissing:

harry:

No left hand drive .

Who was the blonde wearing the red pants,then? The optional extra from Lambo’s,perhaps?
Just seen the dude driving it,probably only got a provisional - he don’t even know which way his hat goes on.

It’s funny how straight away some people condemn the bloke driving the Lambo when it was the knob who pulled out on him’s fault.

harry:

fingermissing:

harry:

No left hand drive .

Who was the blonde wearing the red pants,then? The optional extra from Lambo’s,perhaps?
Just seen the dude driving it,probably only got a provisional - he don’t even know which way his hat goes on.

That made me laugh Harry,i think the geezer in the orange top and with the hat on the right way round was racing him,it looks like a black porshe to me !

This was him earlier -

youtube.com/watch?v=NqmQlbDXeP4

I dont think the lambo was at fault.granted he was going a little fast but the car that side swiped him pulled out without making sure it was safe

The Lamborghini lad has a well documented history of burning up the West End,so it was bound to happen sooner or later. Wish I coulda done it at that age. :laughing:

nearly there:
I dont think the lambo was at fault.granted he was going a little fast but the car that side swiped him pulled out without making sure it was safe

Like double the speed limit and perhaps more, so was going to fast to stop, driving without due care, at the very least, shame he didn’t hit some meatheads car, he would got a beating as well

youtube.com/watch?annotatio … whXKfulhcE

going on to a truck

harry:
This was him earlier -

youtube.com/watch?v=NqmQlbDXeP4

the maoster:

harry:

Nope, a cycle riding agency driver working for Stobbies.

Boom tish. That made me laugh out loud

It doesn’t matter what speed the lambo was doing,you don’t pull out until it’s clear to do so.
I think someones insurance premiums are on the way up ! :laughing:

‘I can slot in here nicely-that scary looking black car is far enough awa…WTF was that■■?’ :open_mouth:

the maoster:

harry:

Nope, a Polish cycle riding agency driver working for Stobbies.

FTFY :grimacing: