OOPs boss moment

I think there may have been a fault to start with, the right hand wheels seem to have a wobble on from the start.

liveleak.com/view?i=47b_1324922548

■■■■. Head. He’ll think twice before kerbing the tyres again

Just what I was thinking, loose wheel nuts combined with being battered off the kerb/blocks.

For this driver its a FAIL and a FAIL.

i cant see a rim in that tyre , looks to me like its hoiked the tyre off and snapped a spring … its buggered.

shortfatbaldbloke:
I think there may have been a fault to start with, the right hand wheels seem to have a wobble on from the start.

liveleak.com/view?i=47b_1324922548

I guess it would help if the truck was not leaving four tracks in the first place (or did I seen it wrong?)

glad to see he was wearing his hi viz

they look like the cast from a village people video … :unamused:

Y.M.C.A … :sunglasses:

Clearly not paying attention to what he was doing and where the vehicle was on the road or even the mirrors! He probably figured that those concrete blocks would move out of the way for the truck…

Muppet :frowning:

I love the fact that he was driving a tipper and wearing flip flops!!! :unamused:

Have a look at these wheel nut indicators, they are the answer in my opinion…

cieranc:
Just what I was thinking, loose wheel nuts combined with being battered off the kerb/blocks.

For this driver its a FAIL and a FAIL.

philipa:

Educated guess, phillipa, but you don’t by any chance work for the suppliers do you? :wink:

gnasty gnome:

philipa:

Educated guess, phillipa, but you don’t by any chance work for the suppliers do you? :wink:

You’re probably on the ball there! If you search for all of the (14) posts this user has made via their profile page most replies are word-for-word the same!

That why Newys just get a chance at RDC’s
Most Privat Companies couldnt afford too many such damages

Did ya Notice?
Has a Drivers Mate but no Hi-Viz and no Safety Boots

Lovlyperson:

Did ya Notice?

I bet he can spell. :unamused:

Lovlyperson:

Did ya Notice?

Wheres the drivers mate■■? thats the old bill from the other side of the roadworks u ■■■■■ :unamused:

As far as I can see he was rubbing the concrete and only came to grief when he reached a gap. It was hitting the end of the next block that did the damage.

2 Drivers.One without Shirt but the other with iphone

Immigrant:
2 Drivers.One without Shirt but the other with iphone

U want my glasses the guy with the phone is a copper :unamused: