Oops anybody know the price for a replacement

Had a little accident today anybody know where the best place to get a replacement ?

Ebay is your friend.

Truck breakers or try fleet factors?

£25 for step
£100 for bumper from HGV parts direct just put full set on our 95 but add to that cost of paint and spraying etc will be closer to £500 by time it’s fixed

Learn to repair it yourself ? , Or do what most oiks do and blame an agency driver !

I ripped the step off a Renault Premium, separate to the bumper so no damage to the bumper; the office said it was a £600 repair bill

You will probably need the mounting bracket as it looks bent out of shape.

I would have a go at straightening the bumper up though first. If you get the colour code you can get rattle cans made up and paint the step yourself.

With reasonable practical skills it’s a diyable job. Even if you need the bumper as well you should get change from £200 I reckon.

That’s similar to what happened to me. Pulled it out whilst reversing. A really hard kick fixed it. But my step wasnt damaged. I was lucky.

HeavyOwl:
That’s similar to what happened to me. Pulled it out whilst reversing. A really hard kick fixed it. But my step wasnt damaged. I was lucky.

Own Account Driver:
You will probably need the mounting bracket as it looks bent out of shape.

same here reversing onto weigh bridge - gave myself a very hard kick so annoyed

I would have a go at straightening the bumper up though first . If you get the colour code you can get rattle cans made up and paint the step yourself.

With reasonable practical skills it’s a diyable job. Even if you need the bumper as well you should get change from £200 I reckon.

Bumper now straightened, step and bracket replacement going set me back £75quid a bit of D.I.Y fitting should be in all in for £100quid…

Sorry but this should not be happening to professionals! Accidents don’t just happen, they are caused and its usually by someone’s negligence. I will bet £20 that you are now saying that you should have seen whatever it was that you ■■■■■■■ to cause the damage and indeed you should have done.
Others will make excuses by saying that the same has happened to them and ■■■■ happens but it really is ■■■■ poor driving and you need to raise your game.

Truckbling:
Sorry but this should not be happening to professionals! Accidents don’t just happen, they are caused and its usually by someone’s negligence. I will bet £20 that you are now saying that you should have seen whatever it was that you [zb] to cause the damage and indeed you should have done.
Others will make excuses by saying that the same has happened to them and [zb] happens but it really is ■■■■ poor driving and you need to raise your game.

:laughing: :unamused:

Truckbling:
Sorry but this should not be happening to professionals! Accidents don’t just happen, they are caused and its usually by someone’s negligence. I will bet £20 that you are now saying that you should have seen whatever it was that you [zb] to cause the damage and indeed you should have done.
Others will make excuses by saying that the same has happened to them and [zb] happens but it really is ■■■■ poor driving and you need to raise your game.

Has albion been breeding?

Truckbling:

^^^^^ haha

Truckbling:

attention !! attention !!

god has entered the buiding :smiley:

:laughing: Funny as it is, he’s right though. :astonished:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:
:lol: Funny as it is, he’s right though. :astonished:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: