OOOPS

The bloke in the yellow coat on the linkspan was getting a bit worked up with the crane driver :laughing:

Identical to the Turners powder tank on the Irish crossing except the trailer didn’t break

i have always had the truck lashed down on ferries and i have only been to ireland and isle of wight so neither are exactly ocean liners.

i would like to have seen how they got that strap in position though considering it would have been put there with the unit suspended over the back of the boat and held only by the trailer legs by the look of it.

scanny77:
i have always had the truck lashed down on ferries and i have only been to ireland and isle of wight so neither are exactly ocean liners.

i would like to have seen how they got that strap in position though considering it would have been put there with the unit suspended over the back of the boat and held only by the trailer legs by the look of it.

By using a dinghy or diver at 2.45 and 2.53 in the dinghy I imagine

mick.mh2racing:

orys:

truckyboy:
probably a polish driver, got his truck washed for free, then charges the boss…ha ha …i really would have liked to see the film of the recovery.

So just watch the movie to the end…

I think that, together with your stupid anti-polish comments, sums it up :slight_smile:

Calm down mate, I read that comment as being very tongue in cheek.

Probably getting ■■■■■■ of with people making the same comments.
Same with me at work, people prying into my private life because i fancy someone on a run i do, as it happens its going very well :wink:

DAF95XF:
Same with me at work, people prying into my private life because i fancy someone on a run i do, as it happens its going very well :wink:

does he know you fancy him :question:

green456:

DAF95XF:

does he know you fancy him :question:

Yes SHE does, been out once or twice with HER