Ooops! Missed a corner

Got this emailed to me by my sister, titled “Lorry Crash” But it’s a bit more than that isn’t it :smiley:

Looks like a crane of sorts. Looks a bit heavy for only 5 axles, would have expected at least 5 for that!?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7064879.stm

“A 32 ton lorry rolled to the edge of the bridge”.

Yeah right! :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SNAP :laughing:
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=

it’s one of those under bridge inspection platforms, like a moog - seems this time it didn’t want to stop and unfold before going to work :laughing:

If it’s a MOOG then it’s probably an older one as most the newer ones are articulated.

As for ROG’s post, I did look around :blush: :blush: before I posted :blush: :blush: honest I did :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused:

Anyway, there you go. I’m innocent anyway :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

Saratoga:
If it’s a MOOG then it’s probably an older one as most the newer ones are articulated.

As for ROG’s post, I did look around :blush: :blush: before I posted :blush: :blush: honest I did :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused:

Anyway, there you go. I’m innocent anyway :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

No prob - i’ll see if I can delete mine :laughing:

was 15 minutes enough though.
Tyres-check
wheel nuts-check
Lights-check
Equipment secure-check
Oil-check
Coolant-check
I know I’ve forgotten something .

What the [zb]…bugger, I know, it was the handbrake. :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny how this post appeared under

Tipper Work
on the Index.

Cramer UB20?

Access Equipment sites are notouriously infamous for not showing more photographs or media of their equipment. Take Nationwide Access for example. On their brochures showing most of their equipment, the photos on those pages are often of larger machines. ie advertising an 18m and they show a picture of a Bronto 34!

But I see you’ve correctly identified it as an EPL unit and found the movie even. I would have expected more yellow, but there you go. I think only a few companies even have underbridge units.

It’s either EPL or Facelift allow you in the gallery to get some hi res shots of their equipment at work. But not the others. Which is a pity for them, but there you go :wink: