Ooops! AS 24 tells porkie pies

Feb1st didn’t end the use of fuelcards to pay tolls on the French Autoroute network seems it continues but Feb 1st did herald an increase in tolls of between 1% and 3% depending
on company.This was fitted into a French news programme before the arrival of David Beckham to play for Paris St.Germain took over the rest of the news.Interestingly the latest
issue of transport magazine France Routes revealed that fraud on the Autoroute network was rife and NO…not those from the East but by French operators with one driver
revealing he had to fiddle it to keep his job,will get a friend to translate it properly for me might actually learn something, I’ll let you know.Tolls up.pound dropped in value but at least
a small drop in the price of fuel,got to be thankful for small mercies.

1st of april in a cpl of departments then thruout france shortly after according to dkv’s website

chester1:
1st of april in a cpl of departments then thruout france shortly after according to dkv’s website

April is for the trial of the Ecotax in Alsace. Why do people keep confusing the two entirely different subjects? One is the planned withdrawal of paying for tolls with fuel cards and the other is Ecotax…give me strength.

GBpub calm down dear.The guy I work with who has his own fleet asked what I was going to do about the Ecotaxe so I just reminded him since he will be paying it
best he gets me a box when he obtains them for his own rigs…seems he will.Think we should just watch and see what develops over the next few months.

Think you will find that you have to get your own box if it is your vehicle. As for calm down, I just can’t understand why so many people are mixing the Ecotax up with the fuel card for tolls thing as they have nothing to do with one or the other.

The box according to UTA bumpf is vehicle specific,shouldn’t be a prob who pays for it but as you know it will all come out in the wash…eventually.