Oooh the little fibbers!

Searching on the DSA site for something else I happened to read a bit about the driver CPC and it struck me (once again) that the UK govt are really really very good at lying.

The Driving Standards Agency is taking the lead in implementing EU Directive 2003/59 which requires all professional bus, coach and lorry drivers to hold a Driver CPC in addition to their vocational driving licence. It comes into force across all European Union member states on 10 September 2008 for bus and coach drivers and 10 September 2009 for lorry drivers.

Can someone tell me how you can “take the lead” over something thats already part and parcel of a lot of european countries regs anyway■■?

sorry its an already old subject, but it really made me mad when i read it - efter i’d stopped pmsl…

ur-2-small-2-drive-that:
Searching on the DSA site for something else I happened to read a bit about the driver CPC and it struck me (once again) that the UK govt are really really very good at lying.

The Driving Standards Agency is taking the lead in implementing EU Directive 2003/59 which requires all professional bus, coach and lorry drivers to hold a Driver CPC in addition to their vocational driving licence. It comes into force across all European Union member states on 10 September 2008 for bus and coach drivers and 10 September 2009 for lorry drivers.

Can someone tell me how you can “take the lead” over something thats already part and parcel of a lot of european countries regs anyway■■?

sorry its an already old subject, but it really made me mad when i read it - efter i’d stopped pmsl…

Well they took the lead in the UK :laughing: I think they call it political posturing and it’s not confined to just British authorities :wink:

I got my cpc (FIMO) in June 1995.
We quit the UK to get away from lying scheming politicians,so why be surprised?
Don’t get me started on taxes as we pay less income tax per year, than the Brits pay per month
.Road tax? What’s road tax? :imp: :imp: