OOHH DEER!

I hit a owl a couple of years ago…

Sorry, Bad pictures due to a bad mobile phone…

Sorry, Clicked the wrong button…

a mate of mine hit a baby deer on the a90 with a 7 and a half ton iveco - compleatly destroyed the front of the truck.

He said it was like hitting a wall.

My misses’s best friend hit an adult deer in kent at 60 in a renault clio.

I saw the pictures of the crash and it looked like it had been hit head on by another car.

She walked away but only because it was a new car, the deer came through the windshield and if it hadnt been for the airbag throwing back her head, it would have hit her.

it it had been an older on without the safety devices, she would have been killed.

most mornings when winging the A35 in the forest,

at least;

8 rabbits,

2 foxes,
and if really lucky,as was wed morn

4 dear, all by the side of the road.

as yet only one flattened rabbit.

BIG MAC:
most mornings when winging the A35 in the forest,

at least;

8 rabbits,

2 foxes,
and if really lucky,as was wed morn

4 dear, all by the side of the road.

as yet only one flattened rabbit.

Stop it will you!!

Your making me hungry.

starlocation:
I know its wrong

But any one got any pictures of splattered rigs :laughing:

car-accidents.com/pages/acci … 14-02.html

See, I am not the only one to post accidents on here. Liz

now what you done to it :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

carlbrum:
a fly hit my windscreen he had no chance :laughing: :laughing:

sent a card to his family tho :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

My thoughts and prays are with his family.

When are the inocent going to stop losing their lives on our roads :question:

Headline in local paper…
“speeding juggernaut killer shows little remorse”
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pheasant strike.

cheers :smiley:

catfishracing.com/Photo%20Ga … Strike.htm

here is another

Nice to see a picture of a PEASANT strike :laughing:

Too many low socialites in Britain today.

Remember always give way to the Higher Classes :stuck_out_tongue: Like ones self

On a harvest run in the States in 2002 and we where cutting wheat on an indian reservation called Lower Brule in the middle of S.Dakota.
A South African guy and myself where carrying out some running repairs on a combine and started heading back to the campsite at the capital Pierre about 1am.He was driving a 4 month old Chevy Tahoe pick-up and I was following about a mile behind in a Volvo/White service truck driving in the middle of nowhere.
I was watching his tail lights when all of a sudden they took this “buck lep” about 15 feet into the air before coming down and snaking all over the road,next thing I hear Marius on the CB “ZB ZB ZB watch out I’ve just hit something BIG”.
When I pulled up there was this Buffalo lying dead in the middle of the road,turns out some of the natives had collided with it earlier on that night and just left it lying there.The next morning back at the campsite a couple of local dogs had a right feed of “Buffalo steak” from the front of the pick-up and it ended up being wrote off as the whole chassis was bent out of line like a Bannana!!! :open_mouth:

extensive collection of antlers for sale (ate the rest) :laughing:

mezzzz1211:
oi jimti gerroff me avatar :exclamation:

lol, I was thinking the same… I’ve had it since I first signed up on here…10 months before you

you can have this one if you want