Onward road transport Selby Yorks

Does anyone have any knowledge of colleagues who worked at onward road transport selby in the 60s and 70s? I am looking for information and would love to know where they are at now. Arthur Picard, jock mclean, John whitaker,Alex Henry,Wilf,Gordon,Harry,Jim Rennie,Taddy Cockney,to name a few.
The transport manager was Clem Clarkson. The company and all the personnel were great people to work with.
James “Yank” Allen

Hello Jim, I AM STILL IN CONTACT with Wilf Bellerby, and Benny Rowall, also see Taddy Cockney in Supermarket sometimes. Hope you are ok would be nice to keep in contact. Regards Dave Littlewod

Dave Littlewood:
Hello Jim, I AM STILL IN CONTACT with Wilf Bellerby, and Benny Rowall, also see Taddy Cockney in Supermarket sometimes. Hope you are ok would be nice to keep in contact. Regards Dave Littlewod

The Ackworth/Onward thread is on the forum now. Regards Kevmac.

Hello Dave nice to see your name come up I,m john Holman tom holmans son . Just seen a photo of old no. 23 erf 8 wheeler George boggs Liverpool trunk motor . Worked in garage fred smith bob baker roy livsey . Boggy used to come in from Liverpool on a morning brakes on fire again bob had to go underneath and wind em off . Try leave it in gear down standage tonight you ****ing rubber nosed idiot bob used to say needless to say another brake reline . Taddy cockney I remember him harry hutton ,archie wood see him now and again .Hope youre keeping well I,m retired now time don’t arf fly . Catch you again sometime all the best john.

Hello John,
Thanks for the email. lovely to here from you. I spent many hours with Tom loading in different locations. He was a lovely man. Do you remember James Allen (The Yank). He has been down here over the last weekend. I met up with him at Benny Rowalls house. He also met Wilf Bellamy, and Mick Goodwill. He was asking about anyone living in the Selby area. If you see any of them can you let me know. Sorry to have taken so long replying, we were on holiday.
All the best, Dave