Only SIX weeks to go! What you doing?

Kate Hasler:

jammymutt:
Danneke i presume you are female?..

There is no way you can have control of the buttons for the telly lone woman or not just like Yorkies its not for girls!!!..

YORKIES…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm they are TOO for girls!!! Chocolate doesn’t discriminate!!! lol :laughing:

OK you can have the chocolate but not the buttons for the telly ABSOLUTELY no way!!!..

jammymutt:
OK you can have the chocolate but not the buttons for the telly ABSOLUTELY no way!!!..

I don’t need the buttons for the telly… just a husband that pushes the ones I tell him to!!! He’s well trained … lmao :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah :exclamation: Right :exclamation: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

It just so happens that Kate likes BBC America too, not to mention most British movies. Her all time favourite is Bridget Jones’s diary (in fact anything with Colin Firth in), Brassed Off seems to be a close 2nd, and Her favourite TV prog :question: :question: :question: :question: Cold Feet.

Good night on the IFC channel last Sunday … Trainspotting followed by Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
Yeah :exclamation: Right :exclamation: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

It just so happens that Kate likes BBC America too, not to mention most British movies. Her all time favourite is Bridget Jones’s diary (in fact anything with Colin Firth in), Brassed Off seems to be a close 2nd, and Her favourite TV prog :question: :question: :question: :question: Cold Feet.

:open_mouth: There’s an overstatement if I ever heard it… I TOLERATE BBC America. It seems to curb his homesickness… and I’m not a big TV watcher anyway, so why not humor him if thats what makes him happy■■? Truth is… its a step up from teletubbies & the wiggles…and those seem to be my only options these days. :laughing:

I DO love Bridget Jones though…and Colin Firth. But Brassed Off and Cold Feet, though entertaining, are nowhere near favorites. Funny how men interpret things when ya give them control of the tv. It just shows how tolerant and unselfish I am hahaha… :wink: :wink: :wink: 478 TV channels and he’s always able to find something British to make me suffer through. :unamused:

My son will be with his in-laws in Michigan US of A:( but we’ll speak on the phone :smiley: . I’ll be cooking for the Boss Lady, my daughter, Mum, step father and my brother whose marriage fell apart last week. Now then better get the post to the colonies sorted :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: