Only because it was a

Stobart wagon :slight_smile: sandbach services friday morning about 0600ish. Being a bank holiday truckstop almost empty and stobart wagon comes in at the speed of light and straight into the coach parking bit across 2 parking spaces. At that point i think he relised that hes done wrong cuz he just sat there with the engine running no P brake applied but then after sometime [zb] it thatll do. P brake comes on, engine off. Done. Now if it was any other wagon i’d be like [zb] it but cuz it was a stobart i had to post it on here. What kind of a weekend without bashing a stobbie driver. Bye :slight_smile:

and in other news a mans â– â– â– â– â–  has been sewn back on in a 9 hour operation after being bitten off :unamused:

Meanwhile, Jimmy Savile remains dead.

Poor Stobart drivers. They dont deserve all this micky taking. :laughing:

So no coaches were there,there was plenty of room and nobody was inconvenienced in any way,shape or form?
Yesterday I saw a Stobart wagon not flash his indicator when joining the motorway. There was no other traffic around except me,who went into lane two when I saw him coming down the slip road.
Pretty pointless story but keeps in the theme of this thread :grimacing:

The-Snowman:
So no coaches were there,there was plenty of room and nobody was inconvenienced in any way,shape or form?
Yesterday I saw a Stobart wagon not flash his indicator when joining the motorway. There was no other traffic around except me,who went into lane two when I saw him coming down the slip road.
Pretty pointless story but keeps in the theme of this thread :grimacing:

There was one coach in there :slight_smile:.

I only done this topic because it makes me laugh when people write all the stuff about what stobart drivers are doing. So to keep them entertained i thought i share this story.

largebloke1969:
and in other news a mans â– â– â– â– â–  has been sewn back on in a 9 hour operation after being bitten off :unamused:

And he’s now known on here as stumpybloke1969 :grimacing:

Probably wanted to be close to the loos as the tortoise was getting curious… If it was just a wee though its easier to park in the lorry park and whip out ones little chap the same as almost every other driver :wink:. Well apart from the one who has had to have it sewn back on. 9 hours though, now thats tossing the job off a bit.

Bit risky though on a bank holiday with the potential for daytrippers turning up (albeit a bit on the early side), then the poop would hit the fan unless it was full of Stobby spotters then the poor driver would be stuck for hours engaging in photo op shenanigans.

As it was an Eddie though I’m sure the driver knew what he was doing.

Does the op have the dashcam footage, I need something to help me sleep :laughing: :laughing:

should not say this, but it would have made a better story if the stobart driver walked into the services and the op witnessed a clamp being put on for parking in a coach bay,then seeing his reaction when he came out,that would have been a better story

Trucker8oy:
Stobart wagon :slight_smile: sandbach services friday morning about 0600ish. Being a bank holiday truckstop almost empty and stobart wagon comes in at the speed of light and straight into the coach parking bit across 2 parking spaces. At that point i think he relised that hes done wrong cuz he just sat there with the engine running no P brake applied but then after sometime [zb] it thatll do. P brake comes on, engine off. Done. Now if it was any other wagon i’d be like [zb] it but cuz it was a stobart i had to post it on here. What kind of a weekend without bashing a stobbie driver. Bye :slight_smile:

lorry driver parks like a â– â– â– â–  and in other news a large ship on its maiden voyage struck an iceberg off newfoundland

Latique:

Trucker8oy:

lorry driver parks like a â– â– â– â–  and in other news a large ship on its maiden voyage struck an iceberg off newfoundland

At least the second story has the potential to end up as a film.

nick2008:

largebloke1969:

And he’s now known on here as stumpybloke1969 :grimacing:

You wouldnt like it on yer nose as a wart lol :laughing:

truckman020:
should not say this, but it would have made a better story if the stobart driver walked into the services and the op witnessed a clamp being put on

Keep up clamping was banned in most scenarios in 2012 :unamused: :grimacing:

Being easter weekend on a bank holiday I’m surprised it wasn’t immediately surrounded by a crowd of Stobart spotters. Couldn’t have been that Mark or the annoying Welsh git driving it. Maybe the flipflops they use don’t get the same attention.

wing-nut:
Does the op have the dashcam footage, I need something to help me sleep :laughing: :laughing:

What have you done?!!! Theres beer all over my coffee table. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

gotwoken last night by a passing truck…i looked out the window because i thought it was a stobart :confused: truck…but it wasnt