Online CPC

Hi could anyone recommend a online CPC trainer?

Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakeea:
Hi could anyone recommend a online CPC trainer?

Thanks [emoji4]

Hi mate I used Craig at Traxion Training reasonably priced and thought he was good and very good reviews

traxiontraining.co.uk/

Regards Andy

VR were really good, and only £35 per session including upload.

vr-services.co.uk/training-acad … -module-4/

Thank you both !!

Bit of a thread revival, but why not.

Got sidelined by Covid last weekend so suddenly had some time to kill, I hunted around and found Traxion training and thought I’d give them a try.

I liked the idea of pay on the day once you were happy, seemed like they were confident that people wouldn’t jump ship.

Craig is a top man, runs the courses well and is full of knowledge. He uses the experienced drivers to bolster the course content with real world experience. Not a shred of duff info given on the three courses I did this week.
Admin side is also really efficient. Everyone was happy at the end of the day with the content provided.

I never thought that I’d be singing the praises of a cpc course but I actually enjoyed doing these. I’d 100% recommend doing them there.

£45 per session including upload fee.

TRAXION

Superb, helpful, knowledgeable, enjoyable I really cannot recommend enough. Done by Craig, I only did it about a month ago, as a total noob, but enjoyed it and would actually do it again, with no trepidation.

You will not go wrong with Traxion.

I would recommend Simple CPC - simplecpc.com/ for online CPC.

I have done 4 of the 5 days with my final session booked for Wednesday and I have found the trainers to be very good and the admin very professional and prompt. They are normally £48 per session or £216 for all 5 booked at once but they have some Black Friday deals on at the moment on their Facebook page which takes the 5 session package down to £175 if you get them all completed by 24/12/21 and one single session is reduced by £5 by using the discount code BLACKFRIDAY but I don’t know how long they will keep these offers on for.

This is my first CPC and I would certainly recommend Simple CPC for doing it via Zoom.

cheers

MacNic

What? Where has Trucknet gone? :open_mouth: Surely someone must have hacked it, multiple posts not slagging off DCPC? This can’t be right…

:laughing: