One very sick individual

One very sick individual, now universally loathed by a nation for shafting the innocent. Seen here with Jimmy Savile. :wink:

How very true…

Cheers
Neilf

With obligatory school girls in the background :open_mouth:

Who is willing to bet that this thread can go on to 24 pages if a certain prolific poster and establishment conspiracy theorist decides to contribute :unamused: :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

LOL!! I am willing to bet he zooms in on the school girls in the back round though.

davepenn54:
Who is willing to bet that this thread can go on to 24 pages if a certain prolific poster and establishment conspiracy theorist decides to contribute :unamused: :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

:open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

intmensorg.info/images/savroy.jpg

princess-diana-remembered.co … -08-83.jpg

Pop fan Charles yeah right.It’s obvious where Di got her taste in music (and blokes) from.How to turn a 70’s girl into an older looking one with a retro husband who wouldn’t have known,or cared about,the difference between 60’s,70’s or 80’s even when he heard it. :unamused:

FarnboroughBoy11:
LOL!! I am willing to bet he zooms in on the school girls in the back round though.

There’s no point they didn’t want me in the 1970’s and I sure as zb don’t want them now that I’m only allowed to date the ones of my own age. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=whYhEeEYju0 0.49.44-0.51.55

And that was just the 1980’s let alone the 1970’s. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Carryfast:

FarnboroughBoy11:

There’s no point they didn’t want me in the 1970’s and I sure as zb don’t want them now that I’m only allowed to date the ones of my own age. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Hahaha no you will get thrown in jail with Philpot and the fella that stole your bird!! :slight_smile:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Carryfast:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Hahaha no you will get thrown in jail with the fella that stole your bird!! :slight_smile:

If they do get him then Prince Charles will have go inside with him too for involvement with grooming Diana. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:
That would be justice. :wink:

Then me and Prince Harry can have a fight over who gets Diana’s niece and she’s over 18 so I’m in luck. :smiley: :laughing:

serpholicmedia.com/wp-conten … 26x300.jpg

Think I might put higher odds on Harry winning that race …

raymundo:
Think I might put higher odds on Harry winning that race …

Not unless he’s got access to that Apache gun ship or a .50 cal machine gun. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: