One trip too many Old Timer!

Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones…Glastonbury 2013

Watched the footage on BBC2 last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. 4 OAP’s really rocking with Keith showing his “I couldn’t give a toss” attitude perfectly. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Poor performance by BBC sound guys and Micks vocals, seen them lots of times and even done a few of their tours and they didn’t come over on TV anything close to how good they are live. Glad I retired the thought of another Glastonbury is not good. :smiley: :smiley:

I heard on the radio that they did not want a televised broadcast but agreed to an hour as wanted to do it for the people that had paid to go there.
All the media hyped it up so much.On Bbc three i found Example and Two door cinema club much better.

I thought they did Sympathy for the Devil as good,if not better,there as most other live versions of it that I’ve heard back in the day. :open_mouth:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 … ng_Stones/

37.42-44.39

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt0ipUCfdlU

Did Mick take something. He seemed higher than Concorde.?Who will headline next year.They start booking bands when it is over.?

Im off to see them at Hyde Park this Saturday, first time I’ve seen them and can’t wait. Still think they’ve still got it and Mick Jagger can put many young un’s to shame with his stage presence and energy. Wish they could have shown the first part of their set on BBC3 though :confused: