One stop depot

Hello all,
Anyone worked for one stop depot in Normanton either as a driver or in the warehouse? I’ve read a few reviews online but wanted to know what are they like to work first hand? Thanks in advance

Delivered to them and within 5min decided they’ve no idea how to take goods in!

Impression I got was they couldn’t care less. Was waiting in Transport office and all they did was ■■■■■ about all and sundry

Ok every firm ■■■■■■■ but not normally in front of someone else!

Firm I’m at do a lot as week but not when other drivers are about!! Keep it in house [emoji4]

That’s my impression

If your around Normanton there’s plenty of firms to try ?

Class 1 or 2 ? A lot are C1 but a few run C2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew a couple of lads who gave it a go,said you graft for your money pushing cages into stores some located in tight spots.
Think money was around 33k mark,About going rate on Europort.
Merc axors with rear steer urban trailers.
As previous post said it’s not a great place to tip at.

I was about to say I’ve never had an issue tipping there although I’ve only been half a dozen or so times and currently I’m in the minority it seems.

What I’ve found is they’re not really arsed about booking times so long as it’s booked in for that day.

I applied here when it first opened due to the money been good especially for the hours worked,
When it opened the recruitment was handled by an agency I went for 2 interviews 2nd one was with one stop manegment,and was told by a manager that was a family friend that after I had my second interview the review panel said I was definitely getting one of the jobs,
Guess what I didn’t and was told it was lack of experience :open_mouth: 15 years and last 5 were on tesco multi drop,virtually same work…
Iv since had the chance to move there again but I was so cheesed off with that whole process I don’t fancy working there anymore…
Yes it does seem hard graft but I’d rather graft for 8-9 hr and go home than have a steady 15hr on general haulage…
I’d go for it mate…
Let me know how you get on

yorkshire terrier:
I applied here when it first opened due to the money been good especially for the hours worked,
When it opened the recruitment was handled by an agency I went for 2 interviews 2nd one was with one stop manegment,and was told by a manager that was a family friend that after I had my second interview the review panel said I was definitely getting one of the jobs,
Guess what I didn’t and was told it was lack of experience :open_mouth: 15 years and last 5 were on tesco multi drop,virtually same work…
Iv since had the chance to move there again but I was so cheesed off with that whole process I don’t fancy working there anymore…
Yes it does seem hard graft but I’d rather graft for 8-9 hr and go home than have a steady 15hr on general haulage…
I’d go for it mate…
Let me know how you get on

I’d initially applied for the warehouse job but when mentioned being fully class 1 qualified they changed interview from warehouse to driving. I also had an interview with the AA last week for recovery patrol and fingers crossed went really well so decision time.